This is how I spent my birthday this year when I was not scoffing the large amount of lollies that I bought in Geeveston. By floating down a nice pleasant river in southern Tasmania with a bunch of friends and some people that I had only just met.
This spot is where we had lunch and jumped in from a big rock. The yellow and black thing in the midground is a throw bag for rescuing people when they fall in.
The two rafts in this picture had only recently been bought by the club so they were still nice and shine and undamaged.

Hi Simon, Love this photo. I enjoyed visiting your blog. It looks great. Cheers Kim
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteThis is a clear photograph, did you take it? It is nice to do something different to celebrate your birthday. Good set up of your blog.
ReplyDeleteI agree, what a nice way to spend your birthday - eating heaps of lollies, being with friends and finding a nice peaceful area to enjoy the tranquility and beautiful views Tassie has to offer.
ReplyDelete